[Insight-developers] Re: cmake configuration problem with kwsys

Brad King brad . king at kitware . com
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 22:26:52 -0400 (EDT)

Bill,

> I'm trying to use the Directory.cxx code in Utilities/kwsys. The
> Directory.hxx.in file is not being configured. Consequently, the
> Directory.hxx file is not showing up in my binary tree. I took a quick
> look and could not find the problem.

KWsys is a completely configurable library designed to be used by other
projects without introducing dependencies they don't need.  Each class
that we use must be enabled.  In Insight/Utilities/CMakeLists.txt, there
is a line

  SET(KWSYS_USE_SystemTools 1)

to enable the SystemTools class.  You need only add

  SET(KWSYS_USE_Directory 1)

to enable the Directory class.  I've just noticed that I never wrote that
part in the documentation at the top of kwsys/CMakeLists.txt.  I'll add it
soon.

-Brad