[Insight-developers] Regression tests failing after yesterday's checkins

Joshua Cates cates at sci . utah . edu
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:31:56 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Bill,

Yes, per the TCON on Friday, I have started making some changes to the
level-set classes.  These changes will effect the time step calculation
and the inside-outside convention and will likely cause many of the
regression tests to fail.  I should be finished in the next few days.  I
was holding off on generating new baseline images until then.

Thanks,

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science