[Insight-developers] NoiseImageFilter : renaming suggestion

Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:43:15 -0400

Jim,

Could we consider renaming this filter ?

          " NoiseImageFilter "

actually sounds like a filter that adds noise
to the input image, rather than estimating
the standard deviation of the input.

Should it be:

     NoiseEstimatorImageFilter ?
or