[Insight-developers] Wrapping warning

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Wed, 09 Jul 2003 18:20:11 -0400

This may tie in with an overall reduction of the number of types that
are wrapped by default.   Seems like we could get away with float for
most things as long as there were converters or adapters that people could
use to convert loaded data into float.

-Bill