[Insight-developers] CableSwig

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd . ge . com
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 16:00:36 -0400

Bill,

Your changes to the toplevel CMakeLists.txt file helped.  However, it does
not look
as though I am building any bindings.  I get errors like the following

------ Build started: Project: SwigRuntimePython, Configuration:
RelWithDebInfo Win32 ------

Building Custom Rule
C:/projects/I2/Insight-net/Wrapping/CSwig/SwigRuntime/swigrun.xml
Vc7/Include support directory is not available.
Checked "C:/projects/I2/Insight-net/bin/Vc7/Include".
Could not determine GCCXML_FLAGS setting.
Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code: "Building Custom
Rule C:/projects/I2/Insight-net/Wrapping/CSwig/SwigRuntime/swigrun.xml"

I get the same errors for _ITKAlgorithmsPython, _ITKIOPython,
_ITKBasicFiltersPython,
_ITKNumericsPython, _ITKCommonPython, _ITKVXLNumericsPython.

I have ITK_CSWIG_PYTHON as ON and CABLE_INDEX, CSWIG, and GCCXML have all
been defined.

Jim