[Insight-developers] CableSwig

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd . ge . com
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 12:29:55 -0400

Bill,

I performed this checkout as prescribed and when I run CMake, I get an error
indicating that CABLE_INDEX, GCCXML, and CSWIG have not been specified.

Does something in ITK's CMake configuration need to be changed such that
these
tools will be built when they are positioned in the checkout as in your
description?

Jim