[Insight-developers] [Fwd: Your proposal for MICCAI'03 Tutorial]

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc . edu
Sun, 06 Jul 2003 21:32:10 -0400

Hi,

Please not that the time and location of MICCAI has changed:

Nov 15th in Montreal

I hope everyone can still make it!   Please send me any applications
that you would like to have mentioned (Dimitri - I think I misunderstood
your question during the meeting - if you have stuff you would like me
to present, please send it - the more the better!).   Jim Gee gets your
registration ideas.   Josh gets your segmentation ideas.   I'll create a
directory in InsightDocuments when I get back in town on Thursday.

Thanks,
Stephen

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Your proposal for MICCAI'03 Tutorial
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 16:14:28 +0200 (MEST)
From: Gabor Szekely <szekely at vision . ee . ethz . ch>

Dear Clleagues,

I very much apologize for the large delay in contacting you, unfortunately
we faced several unrelated difficulties during the past few weeks,
preventing
me to take action earlier. First the Organizing Committee was completely
absorbed by preparing the decision to move MICCAI'03 to Montreal. Once this
issue has been settled and final decisions on the tutorials have been made,
I became ill and have left the hospital only yesterday. Well, I hope we have
mastered all these problems by now and can get back to business as usual.

I am very happy to inform you, that the Organizing Committe definitively
accepted
your proposals according to the implementation plan I described in my
previous
mail. At this stage, however, I wanted to remind you, that the
conference had
to be shifted to mid-November, i.e. the tutorials will be held on 15.
November
in Montreal. Please let me know, if you and your colleagues will still
be able
to contribute to the Conference under these new circumstances. If you
can confirm
your contribution, I will ask the Organizing Committee to place the complete
information included in  your proposal to the MICCAI'03 homepage.

I would like to thank you for your continuing support for the upcoming
MICCAI
Conference and looking forward to an exciting and memorable meeting in
Montreal.

With best regards,

Gabor

Gabor Szekely, Prof. Dr.                         Phone:  +41 -- (0)1 -
632 5288
Medical Image Analysis and Visualization Group   Fax:    +41 -- (0)1 -
632 1199
Computer Vision Laboratory
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
ETH-Zentrum Gloriastr. 35, CH-8092 Zurich        E-mail:
szekely at vision . ee . ethz . ch
Office: ETZ F82                                  WWW:
http://www . vision . ee . ethz . ch