[Insight-developers] CMake and VTK Bug tracker

Andy Cedilnik andy . cedilnik at kitware . com
02 Jul 2003 12:05:19 -0400

Hello All,

Because of recent problems with missed and forgotten bug reports,
we decided to set up a publicly-accessible bug tracker for our projects.
The bug tracking software we use is phpBugTracker
(http://phpbt . sourceforge . net/), which seems to be powerful enough for
our use, but still simple enough for users.

In order to enter a bug, you will have to create a new account. Doing so
will produce a password (which will be emailed to you), which you can
then use to login and enter bugs.

The bug tracker is available at: http://public . kitware . com/Bug and
also from the dashboard page for each project that uses the bug tracker.
(Please follow the BUGS link from the dashboards.)

Thank you.

        Andy Cedilnik
        Kitware Inc.