[Insight-developers] Context for my last two messages.

Mark Foskey mark_foskey@unc.edu
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:02:51 -0500

First of all, I apologize for three messages where one would have done.
  I was forgetting that most people on the developers list weren't at
the tcon.

We need a centralized location for people to indicate what they're
working on.  I proposed setting up what's called a wiki.  The last two
messages direct you to places that explain the concept and provide
software to set it up.  The idea is simply a web page that anyone can edit.

--
Mark Foskey    (919) 843-5436  Computer-Aided Diagnosis and Display Lab
mark_foskey@unc.edu            Department of Radiology, CB 7515, UNC