[Insight-developers] Brainstorming an agenda for the February meeting

Kurt Augustine augustine.kurt@mayo.edu
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:51:54 -0600

Bill,
David Holmes and I (from Mayo) will be one of the new contractors attending.
As mentioned during the last teleconference, we offered to spend 10-15
minutes presenting our plans.  While some of the consortium members may have
seen/reviewed our RFQ , we assume many have not.  This will be a good
opportunity for all of you to get to know us and vise versa.
Thanks ... Kurt