[Insight-developers] SoftwareGuide CMake build error -- please help.

Jisung Kim bahrahm@yahoo.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 07:44:56 -0800 (PST)

Hi.

I am trying to create a part of SoftwareGuide about
ITK Statistics. I am having some cmake errors.

I am using Redhat 8.0 and CMake 1.4 - patch 7.

I couldn't find the FindImageMagick.cmake file
in any directory.

If anyone know how to build the Software guide,
please help me.

===============
 Perl executable was not found

 CMake Error: INCLUDE: Error :
 INCLUDE Could not find include file:
 /usr/local/share/CMake/Modules/FindImageMagick.cmake
from CMakeLists.txt file
 in directory:
/share/work/docs/InsightDocuments/SoftwareGuide/Art

 CMake Error: ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND: Error :
 ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND Wrong syntax. Empty COMMAND. from
CMakeLists.txt file in
 directory:
/share/work/docs/InsightDocuments/SoftwareGuide/Art

 CMake Error: ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND: Error :
 ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND Wrong syntax. Empty COMMAND. from
CMakeLists.txt file in
 directory:
/share/work/docs/InsightDocuments/SoftwareGuide/Art

 CMake Error: ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND: Error :
 ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND Wrong syntax. Empty COMMAND. from
CMakeLists.txt file in
 directory:
/share/work/docs/InsightDocuments/SoftwareGuide/Art

=====
Jisung Kim
bahrahm@yahoo.com
106 Mason Farm Rd.