[Insight-developers] ITK Applications and CMake 1.6 Beta 2 on OSX

John M. Galeotti jgaleotti@cmu.edu
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 15:26:39 -0500

Hello, I'm trying to compile ITK (recent CVS) on OS X using CMake 1.6
beta 2.  The problem is that when I enable Applications in ccmake, it
generates several bogus Makefiles.  For example,
Applications/DistanceMapFilter/Makefile contains the following exert
(note the incorrect argument substring "-lOpenGL lib for OSX (for CMake
1.4)"):

#---------------------------------------------------------
# executable
#

/Users/galeotti/Research/src/InsightAppsBrokenBin/bin/
DistanceMapFilter: $(DistanceMapFilter_SRC_OBJS)
$(DistanceMapFilter_DEPEND_LIBS)
         echo "Building executable
/Users/galeotti/Research/src/InsightAppsBrokenBin/bin/
DistanceMapFilter..."
         c++      -ftemplate-depth-50 -Wno-long-double
-I/usr/X11R6/include -fPIC  $(DistanceMapFilter_SRC_OBJS)   -o
/Users/galeotti/Research/src/InsightAppsBrokenBin/bin/DistanceMapFilter
  -L/Users/galeotti/Research/src/InsightAppsBrokenBin/bin
-L/Users/galeotti/Research/src/VTKBin/bin -L/usr/local/lib
-L/usr/X11R6/lib -lpthread -lITKAlgorithms -lVXLNumerics -lITKCommon
-lITKBasicFilters -lITKBasicFilters -lITKIO -lITKFltkImageViewer -lfltk
-lfltk_gl -lfltk_forms -lfltk_images -lX11 -lXext -lm -lGLU -lGL -lX11
-lXext -lX11 -lXext -lCACHE -lSTRING -lOpenGL lib for OSX (for CMake
1.4) -lX11 -lXext -lITKNumerics -lITKCommon -lVXLNumerics -litkpng
-litkzlib -lITKMetaIO -lDICOMParser -lpthread

Is this an ITK or CMake problem?
Anyone know a quick way around it?

Thanks,
John M. Galeotti