[Insight-developers] Compiling on SUN

David Holmes Holmes.David3@mayo.edu
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:46:27 -0600 (CST)

Hello-

I am working on getting ITK running on SUN/Solaris 2.6 and .7.  If I can
get this working with gcc, I will then work on the Forte 6 package.

Anyway, could someone send me a working CMakeCache.tx file for
SUN/Solaris?  I ran CMake and than make and it bombs.  From what I can
tell, there are some header files that configure/Cmake is suppose to
generate that are not getting generated.  Here are the ones that make
wasn't able to find and then I looked for them and couldnt find them
either.

vcl_config_manual.h: No such file or directory
vcl_config_compiler.h: No such file or directory
vcl_config_headers.h: No such file or directory

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

david

--