[Insight-developers] New ITK data objects

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:23:10 -0500

Hi John,

I would like to insist in that implementing a ND
version is no harder than implementing a 2D one.

The chain code class will still have just an Index
and a std::string as ivars, no matter the dimension
of the space.

   Luis