[Insight-developers] SoftwareGuide.pdf current version

Bill Lorensen wlorens1@nycap.rr.com
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 12:20:59 -0500

Luis,
I updated the web site. The document is impressive and it's great that the bulk of it is generated automatically from the example C++ code. I hope everyone will take the time to look at the document. The organization and style are outstanding!

Thanks Luis (and will and Josh and Lydia and all),

Bill