[Insight-developers] ObjectMorphologyImageFilterTest

Joshua Cates cates@sci.utah.edu
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 13:46:14 -0700 (MST)

Hi Stephen, Bill,

Let me know what I can do to help.  I thought I had found and fixed all
the appropriate files, but I guess I missed some.  The only change needed
to any filter should be to replace SmartNeighborhoodIterator and
RandomAccessNeighborhoodIterator with NeighborhoodIterator.

Josh.

 Josh Cates
 School of Computer Science
 University of Utah