[Insight-developers] CVS lockdown now in effect

Brad King brad . king at kitware . com
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 09:13:20 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, all:

The date upon which we agreed to freeze the CVS checkins has arrived.
Everyone's CVS accounts have been marked as read-only.

We are freezing all development in preparation for the 1.4 release.  I
will be making fixes for the dashboard and packaging support.  If you find
a bug in code that you developed, please email me to arrange one of the
following possibilities:

 - If the change is trivial, just send a patch

 - Otherwise, describe the problem and what changes you will make and
   I'll open your account for write access for a short time when the
   changes are ready.

Thank you for all your work on ITK so far, and for your cooperation in
preparing the release!

-Brad