[Insight-developers] itkNarrowBandImageFilterBase using itkBarrier

Brad King brad . king at kitware . com
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:29:57 -0400 (EDT)

> Indeed, (maybe Luis you have the answer to this) I tried to check in the
> code yesterday evening to see how things were going through the system
> but CVS didn't allow me. The new implementation revamps the previous
> one, is there any lock to this kind of check in?. I'm aware of this
> change affects several methods in that class, but the code conceptually
> looks neater plus a significant performance improvement is achieved.

Are you sure you were trying to commit from a non-anonymous checkout?
What was the error message from CVS?  What does the Insight/CVS/Root file
contain?

-Brad