[Insight-developers] asimov.­caddlab.­ unc Win2K-DualProc-VC6

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc . edu
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 12:23:13 -0400

Hi,

I think the updates are failing.   It should be service pack 5, but I'll
double check.   It appears to be doing an update to an odd directory
even though I specify the correct working directory using microsoft task
scheduler....I really prefer cron!

BTW, I got things to final submit by using the windows version of tcl -
the cygwin version kept failing.  I believe there is an illegal
character being added to the end of certain filenames in the scripts
that causes the cygwin version of the ftp commands to fail.

Stephen