[Insight-developers] Re: Unsafe code in ObjectMorphologyImageFilter

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc . edu
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 19:08:51 -0400

Hi,

Julien has been working on this as well, and I took a look at it too - I
am not sure what's up since it even fails on single thread.   I'll bump
it up on my to-do list.

Thanks!

Stephen