[Insight-developers] Re: STEP 1: itpack.cxx: 3999 lines non covered

Thu, 07 Aug 2003 16:53:47 -0400

Hi Brian,

Thanks for looking into this.

Utilities is build before the rest of the code.
So, it should be safe to move it there.

It happens that

           Utilities/vxl/v3p/

has already "netlib" code from which this file
seems to be originated.

    http://netlib . caspur . it/itpack/

The suggestion will be to move the itpack file to

           Utilities/vxl/v3p/netlib

with its original name            "dsrc2c.c"
along with its fortran version    "dsrc2c.f"

The C functions will then be available for you.

Would you like us to move the file ?

Could you point us to the original source fo the
fortran file ? or should we just take it from the

Please let us know,
We are quite anxious for taking this 3999 lines out
of the red coverage list.

These 20 most wanted files are standing between us
and our beers   :-)

Thanks

   Luis