[Insight-developers] STEP 1: Getting better ! : coverage GREEN

Jisung Kim bahrahm at yahoo . com
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 12:42:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi.

Yesterday, I turned on the MRASlabIdentification flag
of the itkMRIBiasFieldCorrectionFilter, and it causes
seg fault on several plaforms. Among the failed
system, esopus.crd that produces the coverage report
is one of them. I'm working on the fixes.

Sorry.

--- Luis Ibanez <luis . ibanez at kitware . com> wrote:

> For the first time in history the code
> coverage in ITK is GREEN !
>
> Thanks a lot to all of you who helped
> in the code coverage push.
>
> ------------
>
> but, before we go for the beers...
> we have a remaining set of bloody red cases.
>
> Name                                    Coverage
> Untested
>
>   lines
>
> itkMRIBiasFieldCorrectionFilter_txx          0%
>    324
> itkFEMSolverCrankNicolson_cxx                0%
>    350
> itkMedialNodePairCorrespondenceProcess_txx   3%
>    442
> itkFEMRegistrationFilter_txx                 6%
>    754
> itkDeformableMesh3DFilter_txx                6%
>    469
> itkpack.cxx                                 19%
>   3999  !!
> itkBinaryMask3DMeshSource_txx               49%
>   1050  !!

=====
Jisung Kim
bahrahm at yahoo . com