[Insight-developers] itkHistogramImageToImageMetric : missing tests

Thu, 07 Aug 2003 09:21:09 -0400

Hi Raghavendra,

Sure, it is ok to add new tests.

All new tests are welcome, just make sure that they
compile fine in at least your development platform.
The Insight/Testing directory is open for additions.
That's necessary for increasing coverage.

The directory where NO files should be added is
"Insight/Code".

You may want to double check on the coverage report
and focus on any classes listed in RED.

Thanks for helping in this process.

   Luis