[Insight-developers] STEP 1: REMOVE UNTESTED CODE BY FRIDAY AUGUST 8, 9:00 EST

Tue, 05 Aug 2003 15:47:54 -0400

Hi Josh,

Thanks for checking on the list.

Yeap, unfortunately the coverage report is not exactly what
we would like it to be.  We may have to go with a more manual
process, verifying that every class in the the Insight/Code
directories has a corresponding test in Insight/Testing/Code.

Any suggestions in a better way of checking the coverage are
welcome.

In the meantime, I'll remove the classes that you mention
from the dark list.

Thanks for looking into this,

   Luis