[Insight-developers] Red (black) Friday for itk

Bill Lorensen wlorens1 at nycap . rr . com
Fri, 01 Aug 2003 22:32:18 -0400

Folks,
This was not a good for itk. The flurry of checkins wreaked havoc on the system. I'm afraid it will take several days to recover. In the meantime, everyone's productivity will suffer.

It is apparent that people are checking in code that has never been compiled. This is inexcusable. We have a system in place that supports professionalism, not anarchy.

Please check the repository and see if someone else had to fix your code so that it would compile.

Bill