[Insight-developers] itkImageConstIteratorWithIndex.h

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:15:06 -0400

I think your examples should both print 1.

So if possible (without breaking existing code), I would change the code. A
call to IsAtBegin() should return true if it is called immediately after a
GoToBegin(). Same for "end" versions.