[Insight-developers] Managing Abort in Filters

Kurt Augustine augustine.kurt@mayo.edu
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 14:51:14 -0500

Has this been implemented yet?  We could really use this abort feature
described below.  If so, is the current cvs version pretty stable (i.e. is
it safe to replace 1.2 for our development).

Thanks ... Kurt