[Insight-developers] level set/vnl problems on SGI: update

Bill Lorensen wlorens1@nycap.rr.com
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:11:07 -0400

There are dependency problems with the Examples. The examples driver programs include .cxx files that do not start with the prefix itk. I'll add an INCLUDE_REGULAR_EXPRESSION to each of the CMakeLists.txt files in Examples. However, this does not seem to help Visual Studio 6. I think a forced update on the test driver programs is the only way to get a rebuild.

Bill