[Insight-developers] building on Irix with sproc

Joshua Cates cates@sci.utah.edu
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:40:44 -0600 (MDT)

Hi,

I seemed to have resolved this now.  Sorry for the bother.  When turning
on the CMAKE_USE_SPROC you must also manually turn off the
CMAKE_USE_PTHREADS.  Makes sense, just escaped my notice.

Josh.