[Insight-developers] Questions about ROI implementation

Stephen R. Aylward aylward@unc.edu
Wed, 09 Apr 2003 21:25:19 -0400

Good idea - if you have the ROI class(?) just use the evaluate function
of any class over which it is templated, then your ROI can be defined
using spatialObjects or spatialFunctions - just as they are being used
by the conditional iterators.

I am headed out of town for two weeks, but perhaps Julien Jomier can
work with you on this - he did most of the spatialObjects work...

Stephen