[Insight-developers] RE: Abort call and Pipeline Update:

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 11:02:48 -0400

Luis,

How is the abort being set?  When the user hits cancel, is
AbortGenerateDataOn() being called on a single filter (the
current executing filter) or is it being called on every filter
in the pipeline?

Jim