[Insight-developers] level set/vnl problems on SGI?

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Mon, 07 Apr 2003 15:08:43 -0400

There are no known issues with these functions, and
they are being used in other places that seem to work.
However, it sounds like you are close to finding the problem.
I would suggest adding some more prints, so we can find
out exactly where things start to differ, and which of the
functions is causing the trouble.

-Bill