[Insight-developers] Question about delete on VC++

Jisung Kim bahrahm@yahoo.com
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:51:37 -0700 (PDT)

As you noticed most of the sorting stuff is in STL but
those alogirithms works specific iterator type and
container type (for example, swap is needed for
partition algorithm). As you know my sample container
classes has different iterator interfaces (just as
ImageIterators) and different method names (Swap for
swap), that's why I have my own algorithm stuff there.

--- "Miller, James V (Research)" <millerjv@crd.ge.com>
wrote:
> Jisung,
>
> I am still working through your memory leak
> problems.
>
> I noticed that you have an implementation of
> QuickSelect in the
> Statistics algorithms. Is there a reason you are not
> using the
> versions that are in STL (std::nth_element)?
>
> It looks like itkStatisticsAlgorithms has a lot of
> sorting and
> searching code.  Could the STL algorithms be used
> instead?
>
> Jim

=== message truncated ===

=====