[Insight-developers] how to include libraries outside itk

Xinwei Xue xwxue@cs.utah.edu
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:54:17 -0600 (MDT)

Hi,

I wrote a barrier file(non-templated) under Code/Common directory which
uses /usr/lib32/libfetchop.so . I compile the tree with cmake1.4 under
IRIX, and itkCommon.a compiles well, but when I compile my applications
(under itk build tree), it give me such errors:

ld32: ERROR   33 : Unresolved text symbol "fetchop_init(int,unsigned
int)" -- 1st referenced by
/home/sci/xwxue/res/itk/Insight-IRIX/Code/Common/libITKCommon.a(itkBarrier.o).
        Use linker option -v to see when and which objects, archives and
dsos are loaded.
ld32: ERROR   33 : Unresolved text symbol
"fetchop_alloc(atomic_reservoir_s*)" -- 1st referenced by
/home/sci/xwxue/res/itk/Insight-IRIX/Code/Common/libITKCommon.a(itkBarrier.o).
        Use linker option -v to see when and which objects, archives and
dsos are loaded.
ld32: ERROR   33 : Unresolved text symbol "storeop_store(unsigned
long*,unsigned long)" -- 1st referenced by
/home/sci/xwxue/res/itk/Insight-IRIX/Code/Common/libITKCommon.a(itkBarrier.o).
        Use linker option -v to see when and which objects, archives and
dsos are loaded.
ld32: ERROR   33 : Unresolved text symbol "fetchop_increment(unsigned
long*)" -- 1st referenced by
/home/sci/xwxue/res/itk/Insight-IRIX/Code/Common/libITKCommon.a(itkBarrier.o).
        Use linker option -v to see when and which objects, archives and
dsos are loaded.
ld32: INFO    152: Output file removed because of error.
*** Error code 2 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)

Can anyone tell me how should I modify the CMakeLists.txt or anyother
files to make it working?

Thanks a lot,

Xinwei