[Insight-developers] Question about delete on VC++

Jisung Kim bahrahm@yahoo.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:58:24 -0700 (PDT)

I think the previous description is confusing.

The tree generator creates the k-d tree and the normal
pointer to the tree is passed to the
itkKdTreeBasedKmeansEstimator. and When the tree
generator is destroyed, its destructor calls
DeleteNode method of itkKdTree.

=====