[Insight-developers] LaTeX Tutorial / Examples / CMake

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 23:35:26 -0400

Hi,

"Installing" is probably the equivalent of GettingStarted.

The organization of the examples follows the set of chapters
in the tutorial. Almost to the point of having an example
dir per each latex chapter and/or section.

The current version of the tutorial is on

              InsightDocuments/Users/Training

The equivalen chapter is "Installing.tex", we can easily rename
it if that helps to better describe the content.

All of the examples will be configured so they can be built outside
the ITK tree. We are assuming that a user may one to try one at a
time in isolation.