[Insight-developers] ccmake

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:01:06 -0400

What version of fltk were your trying to use?

ITK has a cache entry for switching between 1.1 and 1.0.11.  I think it
defaults to 1.0.11.  Did the FORMS and GL library exist in 1.0.11? I thought
they were new in 1.1.  So if the default is to look for 1.0.11 version of
fltk it wouldn't try to find the FORMS and GL library.

'Course I might be off the mark here since I am not an FLTK user.

Jim