[Insight-developers] ccmake

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 22:07:11 -0400

Hi Mark,

As Bill already pointed out, the strategy for finding the
FLTK libraries and headers is defined in:

             CMake/Modules/FindFLTK.cmake

CMake look for the libraries on the following directories:

       /usr/lib
       /usr/local/lib
       /usr/local/fltk/lib
       /usr/X11R6/lib
       ${FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR}/lib

If CMake were able to find

        libfltk.a

but not

       libfltk-forms.a   and   libfltk-gl.a

The problem may be related to the fact that, by default,
we are looking for FLTK version 1.0.11 where the Gl and Forms
libraries didn't exist.

In a first configuration try, CMake will simply not look for GL and
FORMS. However, once you select to use version 1.1, the libraries
should be found in a single block.

Also, if you are using CMake 1.4.3, things may be a bit outdated.
The most recent CMake release is 1.4.5.

The policy is that ITK will require the most recent release
of CMake. (not the development version).

It will be nice if we drop support for FLTK version 1.0.11.
That has generated a lot of configuration problems that are
totally unrelated to ITK. Most of the fluid files in ITK are
now using version 1.1.