[Insight-developers] ccmake

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 17:15:02 -0400

FLTK is very hard to find, because it does not have install targets,
so where do you look for it???

Here is where we are looking now:
  FIND_LIBRARY(FLTK_GL_LIBRARY NAMES fltkgl fltkgld fltk_gl
      PATHS /usr/lib /usr/local/lib /usr/local/fltk/lib
      /usr/X11R6/lib ${FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR}/lib
    )

    FIND_LIBRARY(FLTK_FORMS_LIBRARY NAMES fltkforms fltkformsd fltk_forms
      PATHS /usr/lib /usr/local/lib /usr/local/fltk/lib
      /usr/X11R6/lib  ${FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR}/lib
    )
Where were they installed on your system?