[Insight-developers] MetaImage lists

Bradley Wyman bwyman@insightful.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:55:27 -0700

I've modified MetaImage.cxx so that you can specify the dimension of the =
slices in the files to be read.  The options are to use one of the =
following formats:

ElementDataFile =3D LIST
or
ElementDataFile =3D LIST XX

where XX is the dimension of the image data in the files.  i.e. 2 for a =
typical 2D image.
The first form works as it did previously and defaults to a slice size =
of nDims - 1.

I've also modified the MetaImageImporter.cxx so it prompts for XX.  This =
also serves as documentation for this feature.

This has had limited testing so please let me know if it stops working =
for your applications.  Also, Stephen, if you would look at the diffs of =
MetaImage.cxx, and let me know if I've done any serious damage. =20

Brad Wyman, Ph.D.         Insightful Corp.
1700 Westlake Ave. N      (206)802-2256
Seattle, WA 98109         Fax: (206)283-6310=20
bwyman@insightful.com=20