[Insight-developers] Vis BOF?

Terry Yoo yoo@nlm.nih.gov
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 11:45:54 -0400

Subject: reminder
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:31:18 -0400
From: Matthew Ward <matt@sequoia.wpi.edu>
To: bill@tgs.com, bpanepinto@fueltechnv.com, cholmes@sgi.com,
cynthiam@wolfram.com, dreiss@wolfram.com, gwoodwar@wiley.co.uk,
jklosow@us.ibm.com, malzbend@hpl.hp.com, mdoggett@ati.com,
north@research.att.com, Pak.Wong@pnl.gov, pfister@merl.com,
R.Young@palgrave.com, rich.brueckner@sun.com, stephanie@tgs.com,
will.schroeder@kitware.com, yoo@nlm.nih.gov

For all exhibitors and supporters at Visualization 2002 (with the
exception of
publishers and non-profit organizations) - this is just to remind you
that as an
exhibitor or supporter you are entitled to run a "Birds of a Feather"
meeting
during one of the evenings of the conference to meet with users and
potential users
of your product.  If you are interested in pursuing this activity,
please contact
the BOF Chairs, Michael Pique (mp@scripps.edu) and Theresa-Marie Rhyne
(tmrhyne@ncsu.edu).

Best regards, Matt

Terry S. Yoo, Ph.D.
National Library of Medicine               National Institutes of Health
High Performance Computing and Communications            yoo@nlm.nih.gov