[Insight-developers] itkBSplineInterpolationImageFunction

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:37:22 -0400

I would put both files in the same directory.  In this case,
I would say they both should go in "BasicFilters".

This is unique case that a Function depends on a Filter. Usually
it is the other way around.  While it would be nice to have all the
functions in Common and filters in BasicFilters, your current design
doesn't support that.  The safest thing is to move the Function into
BasicFilters so it is in the same directory as the filter.

Jim