[Insight-developers] itkDicomImageIOTest.cxx

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 06:46:40 -0400

Hi,

The testing framework allows to pass parameters to the tests,
for example filenames.

It will be just a matter of checking in a Dicom file under
the directory defined by ITK_DATA_ROOT (CMake variable).

See for example the test that Jim defined for the
BilateralImageFilterTest in
Testing/Code/BasicFilters/CMakeLists.txt:

ADD_TEST(itkBilateralImageFilterTest2 itkBasicFiltersTests
itkBilateralImageFilterTest2 ${ITK_DATA_ROOT}/Input/cake_easy.png
${ITK_DATA_ROOT}/Baseline/BasicFilters/BilateralImageFilterTest2.png)