[Insight-developers] Agenda for October's meeting

Will Schroeder will.schroeder@kitware.com
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:28:19 -0400

--=====================_1300496525==_.ALT

Hi Folks-

I am hoping that you will indulge me for a moment. I am leaving next week
for a 2.5 week trip returning the Friday before the October meeting (Oct.
4). Since this is an important meeting I'd like to have an idea of what's
going to happen when I arrive there. So I'd like to start forming an agenda
for Monday and Tuesday.

I think Monday's schedule is ultimately up to Terry, since the meeting is
mostly about impressing his/our patrons. I'm guessing that Terry and Mike
and maybe their boss will do a song and dance, and then each group will
summarize what they've done. Another approach is to essentially repeat what
we did in Boston and present a unified overview of the toolkit . Remember
that this presentation did not break down across organizational lines, it
was an attempt to present an overview of the toolkiit.

On Tuesday I have three major items to talk about. 1) Organizing and
assigning chapters for the ITK book. 2) Revisiting the ITK design and
solidifying our efforts for ITK version 1.1. 3) (Off-line with the PI's
over beer Ross is buying) Talk about the formation of a non-profit "Insight
Software Consortium".

Can we talk a bit about this at tomorrow's TCon? Thanks,
Will

PS- Please make reservations ASAP if you haven't done so.
--=====================_1300496525==_.ALT

I am hoping that you will indulge me for a moment. I am leaving next week
for a 2.5 week trip returning the Friday before the October meeting (Oct.
4). Since this is an important meeting I'd like to have an idea of what's
going to happen when I arrive there. So I'd like to start forming an
agenda for Monday and Tuesday.<br><br>
I think Monday's schedule is ultimately up to Terry, since the meeting is
mostly about impressing his/our patrons. I'm guessing that Terry and Mike
and maybe their boss will do a song and dance, and then each group will
summarize what they've done. Another approach is to essentially repeat
what we did in Boston and present a unified overview of the toolkit .
Remember that this presentation did not break down across organizational
lines, it was an attempt to present an overview of the
toolkiit.<br><br>
On Tuesday I have three major items to talk about. 1) Organizing and
assigning chapters for the ITK book. 2) Revisiting the ITK design and
solidifying our efforts for ITK version 1.1. 3) (Off-line with the PI's
over beer Ross is buying) Talk about the formation of a non-profit
&quot;Insight Software Consortium&quot;.<br><br>
Can we talk a bit about this at tomorrow's TCon? Thanks,<br>
Will<br><br>
PS- Please make reservations ASAP if you haven't done so.</font></html>