[Insight-developers] Borland vs Mesh

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 08:46:53 -0400

Okay, next hurdle....

FixedArray has two internal classes: "Reference" and "ConstReference", that
are full fledged classes that "act" like reference symantics.

These internal classes seem to be tripping the compiler.  When I place a static
const int inside FixedArray, I get a ") expected" error.  If I remove the "use"
of the Reference and ConstReference classes from itkArrayTest.cxx then
everything compiles fine.

Do we need these Reference and ConstReference internal classes?

Jim