[Insight-developers] Compile errors in Examples/FEM

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen@crd.ge.com
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 07:48:37 -0400

Brian,
	There were several compile errors in Examples/FEM caused by your changes last night. Looks
like linux, sgi and solaris were complaining. Most were due to missing typenames (which I fixed).
There is a remaining one having to do with class instantiation. I was not sure what to do here.

Please take a look at these errors They should be showing up on the continuous this morning.

What platforms do you have access to? Looks to me like you have a Windows system. DO you also have
access to a linux system?

Bill