[Insight-developers] RE: ImageViewer and GLUT

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 08:52:46 -0400

We still have the issue with FindGLUT.cmake for Windows

I am not sure we should force people to copy glut.h, glut.dll, and glut.lib
into their Developer Studio installations.  It would be nice if people
could just download the glut binary and we can just point to where they
unzip it.