[Insight-developers] We need to tag a release

Lorensen, William E (Research) lorensen@crd.ge.com
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 07:03:20 -0400

Brad,

Other than some strange Borland stuff, there is one outstanding problem. It is in TripleTkDisplay. I
think it's due to your CMakeLists.txt change. If you can fix that, I think we better tag a Release
1.0. We can always move the tag later.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Brad King [mailto:brad.king@kitware.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 5:55 PM
To: Lorensen, William E (Research)
Cc: Insight Developers
Subject: Re: [Insight-developers] We need to tag a release

> Assuming all goes well tonight, we should tag a 1.0 release tomorrow.
>
> Brad, you and I can talk tomorrow morning and make the decision.
>
> PLEASE, PLEASE do not check in code tonight!!!

Okay, I'll call you in the morning to work out the last few details.
Right now I'm rushing to prepare installation targets for the release, so
that "make install" will actually do something useful.  Even if I don't
get it perfect by the time we tag, we can at least make small fixes in the
branch and smoothly merge them to the trunk.

-Brad