[Insight-developers] RE: ConfidenceConnectedImageFilter, MeanImageFunction, VarianceIm ageFunction

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv@crd.ge.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 09:36:12 -0500

No issues here.  Are you going to make the changes?

I'd have the default radii be 1. But otherwise they sound like good changes.