[Insight-developers] using VectorInterpolateImageFunction with images of CovariantVectors

Joshua Cates cates@sci.utah.edu
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 14:59:47 -0700 (MST)

Hi Luis,

> The first probably need to be a bit different since types are not
> inherited on the SGI's. In principle from the Vector we don't have
> access to the "Length" defined in the FixedArray. We will have to
> explicitly ask for  the Superclass type instead of T::
> something like
>
> itkStaticConstMacro(VectorDimension,int,SuperClass::Length);

The drawback of this approach is that images of FixedArrays will not be
supported, only FixedArray subclasses.  Maybe it is better to add a
Dimension enum to all classes as you first suggested.

Josh.